1. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the organizers
2. The applicant should be between the ages of 19-30. They will be required to produce their proof of age (passport, birth certificate or school credentials)
3. The applicant must be un-married and must have had no marriage union directly or indirectly before now, whether civil, religious or tribal or any form of marriage duly recognized. Divorced, pregnant or single parents cannot apply for this pageant contest.
4. The organizers are not responsible for any delay or non-receipt of applications for whatsoever reason
5. The decision of the judges is final in each case
6. Only applicants will be allowed into the designated venue of auditions
7. Contestants must participate in all the events scheduled by the organizers during the contest
8. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
9. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness, having a good moral character can participate in this contest.
10. The applicant must have no criminal record. Nor any cases (criminal or civil) levied against him/her
11. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the organizer
12. In the event of a dispute, the organizers’ decision is final and binding on the applicant
13. No Visible Body Tattoo
14. Only paid vote of 3000 qualify you for the grand finale